Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2018

5.Free writing


DOTA Game


I play various online games , such as DOTA , FPS , RPG , Mahjong and Mobile games . Among them my favorite one is DOTA game. The full name of DOTA is “Defense of the Ancients.” The players in this game are divided into two teams. The team destroys the other team's castle in advance will win the game. There are many tactics needed in the game.  For example , players first lure the enemy out of his stronghold . Then they enter the back door to destroy enemy's castle. This tactic we call it “BD” . I love playing DOTA games so much because I feel a sense of accomplishment in every aspect and I know the importance of teamwork . By playing games , I have learned communication skills and how to control my temper. It's a wonderful game to me.




         




tools : google translate(blue) , linggle(red) , yahoo dictionary(blue) 

4 comments:

  1. Game-based English learning seems to attract some attention nowadays. Will, could you recommend 3 mobile games to me so i could introduce them to my students?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.Arena of Valor (傳說對決)
    2.Tower of Saviors (神魔之塔)
    3.Clash Royale (皇室戰爭)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Will. Hope they are not too difficult to play.

    ReplyDelete